Saturday, August 15, 2009

Very First Post in Everdom


This is my very first blog, and my very first go of Nancy As Artist, so be gentle on me!! ha No, really...to share my stuff feels like I'm walking down the freezer aisle of a grocery store in my underwear- creepy, cold and exposed!
My new found energy could be from my recent purge of stuff from cleaning. Usually, cleaning out closets is waaay yuck for me, as I get diverted easily and by end of day, I have forgotten why I was cleaning in the first place! I've happily let go of more rubber stamps than I thought I had, and feel like the art stuff I've found unopened is kind of...embarrassing (okay so...insert blushing-weird-smiley-face now as don't know how to do that yet!) Okay enough for one post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive